Walton Hi-Tech Industries is looking for suitable candidates for the position of Advocate Legal Affairs.
Application Deadline – July 26, 2016
Interested candidates are requested to apply confidently with complete CV along with a cover letter and one recent passport size photo to: Sr. Operative Director (HRM, PR & Admin), Walton Hi-Tech Industries Ltd., Chandra, Kaliakoir, Gazipur. (Please mention the name of the position)
No. of Vacancies
Job Description / Responsibility
- Clear and complete conception of land related papers, deeds and documents, records, ownership, chain of ownership etc.
- Collect & store all land related documents and follow/execute all types of land tax, court hearing, and documentation formalities.
- Handling land related issues – Land purchase, deed draft preparation and authenticity assessment of ownership claims by third party.
- Identify and consult with stakeholders with appropriate authority on land issues and consult applicable legislation & by – laws concerning land.
- Manage records of land agreements & contracts and maintain records of land use and areas for potential development.
- Communicate with concern A.C Land office/Tofshil office/ sub registry office and land dispute court.
- Prepare all legal deeds & documents; processing of land purchases and update of land documents by maintaining the legal codes of conduct.
- Ensure land comply with legislation and assist with amendments to land authority.
- Any special assignment given by the management.
- Liaison and coordinate with management.
- All land related cases to be appear, monitor and ensure that the progress is good.
- Qualified in LLB (Honours) and LLM from any reputed institute.
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Land, Lawyer, Liaison, Contract
Additional Job Requirements
- Age 28 to 40 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years practical experience on land related issues.
- Proper understanding of relevant land legislation, policies and procedures.
- Strong understanding of land related documents, taxation and so on.
- Decision making skills and effective verbal & written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills related to land affairs.
- Must have knowledge in MS office (Specially in Word, Excel, Power point)
- Must have good communication skill and typing both in Bengali and English.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting